Letters to Partners of Graham-Newman Partnership
Lectures & Interviews
- The Rediscovered Benjamin Graham: Selected Writings of the Wall Street Legend, by Janet Lowe. (Total 10 lectures)
These lectures are from the series entitled Current Problems in Security Analysis that Mr. Graham presented at the New York Institute of Finance from September 1946 to February 1947
- Benjamin Graham 1962. Some Investment Aspects of Accumulation Through Equities. The Journal of Finance 17(2): 203-214.
- Benjamin Graham 1947. National Productivity: Its Relationship to Unemployment-in-Prosperity. American Economic Review 37(2): 384-396.
- Benjamin Graham 1947. Money as Pure Commodity. American Economic Review 37(2): 304-307.
- Benjamin Graham 1946. The Undistributed Profits Tax and The Investor. The Yale Law Journal 46(1): 1-18.
- Benjamin Graham 1943. The Critique of Commodity-Reserve Currency: A Point-by-Point Reply. The Journal of Political Economy 51(1): 66-69.
- Benjamin Graham 1917. Some Calculus Suggestions by a Student. The American Mathematical Monthly 24(6): 265-271.