As the markets head south, anxiety levels are rushing northwards.
Not without reason, the erstwhile supports expected at the 4365 (minor support) and 3960 (intermediate support) stand conclusively violated.
The despondency levels in the markets are hitting new highs as the headline indices plumb to new year 2008 lows.
But before you write off equities just yet, consider the following:
Click here for the full story.
- Worse may be ahead for the markets
- What to look for in the June quarter results across sectors?
- Subprime crisis may not have blown over yet
- Jim Rogers doubts futures trading adding to crude oil surge
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire in its own bear market