by Todd N Kenyon
I was reading through my latest copy of Outstanding Investor Digest yesterday. If you aren’t familiar with OID, it’s an excellent if quirky periodical that presents a hodge-podge of speeches, letters, articles, presentation, interviews, etc by/of great value investors.
It’s quirky because it comes when it comes. I swear there was nearly a year between my last two issues – at least it seemed like it. That said, it is always chock full of interesting stuff. I guess they know they can get away with this “relaxed” delivery schedule because they know value investors are willing to wait patiently for good things to happen.
Click here for the full article
- Soros’ hedge fund Quantum on buying spree
- Have stock prices of PSU banks bottomed out?
- Historically, bears should’ve weaker legs by now
- Q1: What sectors have in store
- How to pay zero tax on Rs 13.10-lakh income
- Dividend Investing + Value Investing = Superior Returns
- All Intelligent Investing IS Value Investing