Mid cap funds are the haute couture of the Indian mutual fund industry. They are hot, in vogue, and ardently sought after, and, not without reason.
Of course, if you are still in awe of the Sensex’s rise over the past few years, you have completely overlooked the pulse of the market – the spectacular rise of mid-cap stocks. With the BSE Midcap’s annualised return of 45% during the past four years, the Sensex return of 40% is pale in comparison. Mid-caps finally have their place in the sun with almost every fund house having a dedicated mid-cap fund.
Click here for the full article.
- Day Trading Where Angels Fear To Tread
- There are interesting investment opportunities across several sectors
- `Affective’ forecasting
- The secret is steady learning
- Changing dynamics in steel sector
- Buffett Says Hedge Funds Are Older Than You Think: Chet Currier
- India top bribe payer. What about takers? :)) maybe takers in next few years will enter Fortune 50 Wealthiest People!!
- We can’t afford a chalta hai attitude: PM
- Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken. – Warren Buffett