This page will NOT be updated. Please visit the above mentioned site for updated posts.
Founder & Editor,
August 18, 2007
The following is a compilation of interviews & articles related to Mr. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala which were posted from November 2005 – till date at Value-Stock-Plus blog and some other articles as well. This post will be updated regularly as and when a new article is posted on this topic. This compilation can also be directly accessed from sidebar at the right under heading “Compilations”.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s meeting with students of IIT Mumbai
- Crisis gives best buying opportunities: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s Unlisted Equity Investments
- Of fawda, fields and Faber – Dr Doom says realty and agri-commodities will outperform stocks. Jhunjhunwala has another take….
- Huge success of public offers worries Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
- Sensex may never go below 11,500 levels: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
- Consolidation healthy for markets: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
- Getting the asset allocation right is key: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
- Valuations don`t look stretched: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
Companies with Jhunjhunwala’s stake – Source: ET dated 15th January, 2007
Wall Street Journal on Rakesh Jhunjhunwala – Indian Mogul Rises to Status Of Money Icon Hunt for Undervalued Now Goes to the Mall; Like Warren Buffett
Jhunjhunwala’s new game is Private Equity – Dalal street was never like this — anonymous, faceless fund managers who sit in front of lifeless grey screens and move millions of dollars in and out of the market with the click of a mouse.
- `2007 will be year of consolidation and rise for the Indian markets’ : Rakesh Jhunjhunwala – Equities delivered superior returns over the long term. “Market is always right. Markets cannot be taught, they have to be learnt.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala – The Man who saw tomorrow – Best Quote: If you find an idea that you are convinced of, take a position which if proved correct makes a meaningful difference to your Balance Sheet
- Trading is against human nature: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala – ‘Trading is against human nature,’ says Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, while talking about his investment approach in the stock markets
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s portfolio valued at Rs 1,341 cr – More than 33% of the stocks in portfolio have underperformed Sensex in last six months
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s Portfolio as on 31st October, 2006 (Update 1) — Thanks Market Analyst!!
Video Download link of CNBC-TV18’s Samvat 2063 programme – Click here (70.91 mb .flv file)
Being Rakesh Jhunjhunwala: Bull of Bourses RE-UPLOADED
- 50:50 chance of going past 8800 levels: Jhunjhunwala
- Samavat 2062: Jhunjhunwala gives his list of hit sectors